QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. Do I need special equipment to do internet counseling?
No. We use SKYPE or FaceTime which are standard internet programs.
2. Are all internet sessions secure?
All sessions are confidential and secure according to HIPPA regulations.
3. How do I set up a session for internet?
If interested you can send us an email located on our website, contact us at NYCCC1@aol.com or text us at 917-476-8385. In our website is the intake form which you can download and return to us.
4. How do I pay for the session and what is the charge?
5. What are your office hours for the internet?
Because our clients are all around the world we will try to work with their timezone and location. We are in Eastern Standard Time and generally operate from 10:00am to 9:00pm Monday through Saturday. Let us know your needs and we will try to work with you to make it convenient.
6. Can you provide couple counseling through the internet?
Yes. We can do multiple screens if different locations or one screen if all together.
7. How long do the sessions last?
Sessions are designed to go one hour and we suggest once a week for the first few weeks. With cognitive/behavioral therapy there is some personal work to be done out of the sessions so we attempt to meet every other week after a few weeks. Obviously this is dependent on the problem the client is facing.
Helping people help themselves
dedicated to strengthening the spiritual journey and restoring emotional wellness
New York Christian Counseling Center
internet christian counseling services